How to get a running Stoneblock 2 server?

jdb2
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

How to get a running Stoneblock 2 server?

Post by jdb2 »

I have a Minecraft game server which I wiped to install Stoneblock 2, for my nephew as that's what he wants to play ( he's over 1000 miles away in another state ). I'm using the modded server files which can be found here and here . The problem I'm having is that the server either crashes or gets into some type of reboot loop and/or the modded Minecraft jar file doesn't accept connections.

The problem I'm having is not that the "FTBPresentsStoneblock2Server_1.2.0.zip" file needs to be "installed", which I can do locally by running FTBInstall.sh. This downloads "minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar" as well as "launchwrapper-1.12.jar" which is saved to "libraries/net/minecraft/launchwrapper/1.12/launchwrapper-1.12.jar". The problem is that the modded "FTBserver-1.12.2-14.23.5.2796-universal.jar" jar file has to be launched by "ServerStart.sh" which sources "setings.sh" which contains many environment variable declarations and other environment settings, and, I don't know if my type of game server can start MInecraft with a shell script.

I've tried to start the server using the jar file "server-1.12.2-14.23.5.2796-universal.jar" on my NFOServers Minecraft Game Server, but the game never seems to come online and accept connections.

I have some information from the console tool from my control panel, although I don't know if it would be of much help :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/e27lgzu8x ... 1.txt/file

It looks to be erroring out on something before there is an out-of-memory error.

Has anyone gotten the Stoneblock 2 server to run on an NFOServers game sever for Minecraft, or do I need a VPS?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

jdb2
There are only 1T types of people in the world : Those that understand balanced ternary and those that don't.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: How to get a running Stoneblock 2 server?

Post by Edge100x »

You may indeed just be running out of memory. How much did you purchase with the server? If you're still in your free trial, I'd recommend upgrading to see if more will help, since you can freely change the configuration.