Essentials Plugin Issues

NateN34
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Essentials Plugin Issues

Post by NateN34 »

Well, basically I have been having some serious issues and have been pulling my hair out over this.

What happens is this combo of plugins (essentials, factions,etc) works fine on 3 of my other servers, yet when I transfer it over to an NFOservers server, it does not. No amount of reloads or restarts will change this issue and no it is not a user issue, because like I said it works on every one of my others servers, that are hosted off my own dedicated box. After almost going insane, trying to figure out why the EXACT same plugins and configurations, don't work on your servers, I have narrowed it down to you guys.

It seems that the plugin "Essentials" does not load whatsoever, no matter the version. Are you guys in some way blocking or modifying the way this plugin runs?

Thanks in advance,
Nate
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Essentials Plugin Issues

Post by kraze »

Personally I would try just reinstalling the plugins from scratch. Every server is different and some plugins may have some link to that server,directory or a file.

Reinstall the plugin and let us know.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Is there anything unusual in the server log that might describe what's preventing the plugin from loading?

Are you running the very latest versions of these plugins?
NateN34
New to forums
New to forums

Post by NateN34 »

Yeah, it turns out the stupid permissions plugin was erroring out, which caused Essentials to no load.

Downgraded the permissions to a working version and it is working great now!

Sorry about any trouble or accusations that I have caused.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

It's no problem -- troubleshooting involves looking at many different possibilities. I'm glad you found it!