Issues...

Sigong
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Issues...

Post by Sigong »

Hi! Recently my server has been experiencing issues, such as saying people are on when they aren't, and not letting me connect. This only started happening today, as of this morning, after I installed a plugin. When I try to send a command through the console, It says " Server did not respond." So, I have three questions:
1: What is happening?
2: Why is it happening?
3: How can it be fixed?
Thanks,
Sig
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Issues...

Post by kraze »

Have you considered removing the plugin you installed to see if it corrects the issues you are having?
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
Sigong
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Sigong »

I had restarted the server before and nothing happened, but I restarted it again a little bit ago and it now seems to be working fine. I'll post again If anything goes wrong.
Sigong
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Sigong »

It's doing it again... Part of my log that I've noticed reads:

2012-06-17 09:36:59 [WARNING] Wrong location for net.minecraft.server.EntityCow@d9 in world 'world'!
2012-06-17 09:36:59 [WARNING] Entity is at -Infinity,-Infinity (chunk 2147483647,2147483647) but was stored in chunk -24,2
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

It is possible that this error relates to a plugin or to world corruption. Have you tested without plugins temporarily, while repeating the same steps in the server that triggered the error?