New to servers

stephen
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

New to servers

Post by stephen »

I am looking for a step by step guide to set up my Feed the beast server for me and my friends. i am using NFOservers and i downlaoded filezilla but now i dont know what to do at all. anyone know where the how to guides are
Sherlock
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Re: New to servers

Post by Sherlock »

Cory Goodwin
I code: Pawn, Html, PHP, Sql, Java.
I provide support: Websites, TF2, MCraft, DB's, IIS, DNS, Domain, MailClients, GMod, CS 1.6, CSS, Source SDK, SourceMod, ANY Plugin, Ventrillo, Mumble, Teamspeak, Steam Updates.
If you ever need help ask!
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

Your link doesn't entirely make sense. The user seems to be asking for help setting up a FTB server for Minecraft.

I am looking for a step by step guide to set up my Feed the beast server for me and my friends. i am using NFOservers and i downlaoded filezilla but now i dont know what to do at all. anyone know where the how to guides are
What have you tried already? were you able to find any instructions by searching online? We have a guide on how to use FTP here:
http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/viewto ... =24&t=8044
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
Sherlock
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Sherlock »

I am very sorry, that was very wrong ! I wasn't reading the thread name Correctly, I had thought it said Garrys Mod, not Minecraft! My apologies!
Cory Goodwin
I code: Pawn, Html, PHP, Sql, Java.
I provide support: Websites, TF2, MCraft, DB's, IIS, DNS, Domain, MailClients, GMod, CS 1.6, CSS, Source SDK, SourceMod, ANY Plugin, Ventrillo, Mumble, Teamspeak, Steam Updates.
If you ever need help ask!