Minecraft with FTB Ultimate

Retsudrats
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Minecraft with FTB Ultimate

Post by Retsudrats »

So I was directed to post here. I spent hours last night download and reuploading files to try and fix the error, was even in contact with support for a good while only to be told they had no idea. I either get a "... # more" error where the server proceeds to hang, or I get a "x mod requires that Y mod be available." The server starts fine with vanilla, just like the FTB Ultimate server starts fine when I launch it from home. So it is either something occuring in the upload, or there is a conflict with the server.

The entirety of the visible console from my control panel: http://pastebin.com/Mj5u8ugP

My most recent crash log that was generated by the server: http://pastebin.com/EVYGN8kU
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Minecraft with FTB Ultimate

Post by kraze »

What size server do you have? Have you tried using a different .jar such as Bukkit to see if that boots?

It would also be good to try with a fresh map to rule out any corruption there.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

You have multiple mods that are not loading because the versions that were uploaded are corrupted. It would be best to re-download them and re-upload them to the server. You might also consider using a different FTP client for the upload, to rule it out as a factor. Pay careful attention to whether the FTP client prints out an error message during the upload process.
Retsudrats
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Retsudrats »

kraze wrote:What size server do you have? Have you tried using a different .jar such as Bukkit to see if that boots?

It would also be good to try with a fresh map to rule out any corruption there.
I have the 512 server. I know it works on a 512 because prior to coming to Nfos I was running all the mods on another 512Mb server. Ive deleted the map several times as well. The server will run vanilla minecraft but wont run anything related to FTB, not even mindcrack.
Retsudrats
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Retsudrats »

Edge100x wrote:You have multiple mods that are not loading because the versions that were uploaded are corrupted. It would be best to re-download them and re-upload them to the server. You might also consider using a different FTP client for the upload, to rule it out as a factor. Pay careful attention to whether the FTP client prints out an error message during the upload process.
I have redownloaded and reuploaded the files several times. I have some where around 7 downloads of the FTB Ultimate rar file. Ive deleted and re-uploaded the files numerous times. Ill try a different FTP client though and see if that fixes the issue.
Retsudrats
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Retsudrats »

So I have redownloaded the server files provided by FTB, and got a new FTP client. Now when I start the server I get what appears to be the same error. "X mod needs Y mod to be available." Only this time it is Charge Pads needing IC2....If I remove Charge Pad it switch to saying GregTech needs IC2.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I would recommend only re-uploading that one, in this case.

Did you check for FTP errors in the upload? Does the file size of the uploaded file match what you see locally?
hiimcody1
Staff
Staff

Post by hiimcody1 »

Make sure you upload in BINARY mode instead of TEXT/ASCII mode. I had this problem with tekkit some time back and this made it work for me.
piwacila
New to forums
New to forums

Post by piwacila »

Minecraft FTB Ultimate Pack crashing when joining a server? Someone HELP!? I have a private server I play on with my friends, and Ultimate Pack has 90 mods ( This is a Mine-Craft Feed the Beast mod pack ). When he clicks "Connect to Server" it says "Joining Game" like normal, then it freezes and he crashes. From the server's perspective, it says ( The players Username will be kept private ) "[Player name] has joined the game." Then, a few moments later it says "[Player Name] has left the game."