Question aboutNFO

MIKE
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Question aboutNFO

Post by MIKE »

Hello before I order game server for CSS I want to know NFO server can handle up to 90 plugin? This means there will be no crash or lags.

Am running server with gameservers.com 1 year now, after 6 month some people was dossing the server and this fixed... And now server keep crashing gameservers.com says this is because of the plugins that you have, I had like 90 and I remove like 10 to see if the server will not crash anymore.

The server not crashing because of maps, i have removed the maps that cause the server to crash.
Map that has Explosions sometimes crash that server. But now server crash every single time, and its feels for me like, this server is not powerful... If this server was powerful is there any reason to crash so i'll see your response.

I don't have much experience as your, but am saying as much i know for now.

But the server is worst now, and is still crashing every single time when people play on it. And I think some feels its laggy.

So what am looking for, is powerful game server to run CSS game on it,.. location will be NY
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Question aboutNFO

Post by kraze »

Power isn't what you need here. If your server is crashing as Gameservers its likely going to crash here. You need to go through your addons and figure out what's causing it to crash.

A sure way to test is to disable your addons entirely by renaming the addons folder, does it crash? If not then you now have a starting point and know it's with the addons.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
MIKE
New to forums
New to forums

Post by MIKE »

ok thanks for reply but of course will not crash if I rename the addons. Can't figure out what's causing it to crash if this have to do with plugins and which plugin is this :oops: have no idea.

I come to ask here maybe you know better about what is causing a server to crash.
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

You'll have to go through your addons and try to find the troublesome one(s).

Since you're not a customer of ours are support is limited, unfortunately :(
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!