Sourcebans Ban command Problem

mrBakeins
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Sourcebans Ban command Problem

Post by mrBakeins »

Alright, I am having an especially peculiar problem. My Sourcebans was working fine, and then TF2 got an update, so I got the latest dev snapshots for SM and MM, and everything just went downhill.

Let me first just specify that the web server bans page works fine, it updates when someone is banned and it shows it there.

Now here's the problem. When I do /ban <player> <time> <reason>, nothing shows up, and the player isn't booted. The ban is visible on the bans page and it says they are banned, but they're still in the server. When the player leaves the server and tries to come back in, then it will not let them. It will say they are banned, but the reason is unknown. The only time the plugin actually gives me any feedback is when I don't include the <reason>. So, I'll do /ban <Player> <time> and then choose a reason from the reasons menu, and it'll boot them, and in chat it'll say something like "This user has been banned" or whatever. I've also tried to ban via console. When I include a reason, it acts as if what I'm writing is invalid, like <Reason> doesn't even exist. But get this, when I ban from console without a reason, it says "You must have a reason to ban the player!"

/kick reasons seem to work just fine, it's only with /ban.

I really need help with this problem, as it's a clear nuisance.

Thanks in advance!
mrBakeins
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Sourcebans Ban command Problem

Post by mrBakeins »

Edit: This showed up in the log: L 09/11/2014 - 18:32:44: [sourcebans.smx] plugins/basebans.smx was unloaded and moved to plugins/disabled/basebans.smx
When I move it back, it does the same thing again.
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Sourcebans Ban command Problem

Post by soja »

sourcebans is moving that plugin to the disabled folder because it is incompatible with sourcebans.
Not a NFO employee