Cannot get dm to work on css server

nskhellfire
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Cannot get dm to work on css server

Post by nskhellfire »

I have tried reinstalling all of my plugins support was no help they sent me here. When I shoot a player my server crashes. when i take 2.1.6 dev css dm off this doesnt happen when i put dm on it crashes.
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Cannot get dm to work on css server

Post by soja »

Are you using the latest snapshot from here? http://www.bailopan.net/cssdm/snapshots/2.1/?C=M;O=D
Not a NFO employee
nskhellfire
New to forums
New to forums

Post by nskhellfire »

yes thats the one in your auto installers tab
nskhellfire
New to forums
New to forums

Post by nskhellfire »

Oh also the server crashes sometimes when people join the server...
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by soja »

Enable -condebug on the "Server control" tab, and review the console.log that is generated after your server crashes.

Also check your sourcemod error logs.
Not a NFO employee
nskhellfire
New to forums
New to forums

Post by nskhellfire »

theyre all dm

L 02/25/2015 - 20:35:31: [SM] Unable to load extension "cssdm.ext": Could not find offset "CSWeaponDropPatch"
L 02/25/2015 - 20:35:31: [SM] Unable to load plugin "cssdm\dm_basics.smx": Required extension "CS:S DM" file("cssdm.ext") not running
L 02/25/2015 - 20:35:31: [SM] Unable to load plugin "cssdm\dm_bot_quotas.smx": Required extension "CS:S DM" file("cssdm.ext") not running
L 02/25/2015 - 20:35:31: [SM] Unable to load plugin "cssdm\dm_equipment.smx": Required extension "CS:S DM" file("cssdm.ext") not running
L 02/25/2015 - 20:35:31: [SM] Unable to load plugin "cssdm\dm_preset_spawns.smx": Required extension "CS:S DM" file("cssdm.ext") not running
L 02/25/2015 - 20:35:31: [SM] Unable to load plugin "cssdm\dm_spawn_protection.smx": Required extension "CS:S DM" file("cssdm.ext") not running
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by soja »

Does cssdm.ext exist in your extensions folder? If so, what is the output of "sm exts list" in your server console?
Not a NFO employee
nskhellfire
New to forums
New to forums

Post by nskhellfire »

"Automatic Updater" (1.7.1-dev+5158) by AlliedModders LLC: Updates SourceMod gamedata files
"Webternet" (1.7.1-dev+5158) by AlliedModders LLC: Extension for interacting with URLs
"CS Tools" (1.7.1-dev+5158) by AlliedModders LLC: CS extended functionality
"BinTools" (1.7.1-dev+5158) by AlliedModders LLC: Low-level C/C++ Calling API
"SDK Tools" (1.7.1-dev+5158) by AlliedModders LLC: Source SDK Tools
"Top Menus" (1.7.1-dev+5158) by AlliedModders: Creates sorted nested menus
"Client Preferences" (1.7.1-dev+5158) by AlliedModders: Saves client preference settings
"SQLite" (1.7.1-dev+5158) by AlliedModders LLC: SQLite Driver
"CS:S DM" (2.1.6-dev) by AlliedModders: Deathmatch for CS:S
nskhellfire
New to forums
New to forums

Post by nskhellfire »

server also crashes when i have dm running and i add a bot. the seoncond i add the bot it says unknown error and crashes
nskhellfire
New to forums
New to forums

Post by nskhellfire »

apparently nobody knows what the issue is with this... im switching game server companys this is utter bullshit i paid for a server a week ago and im still w/o a working server and none of the people that host the dam server knows how to work on the dam server go figure... And this forum page is bullshit nobody is hardley on and responses are so delayed, this should be embarrassing.
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

nskhellfire wrote:apparently nobody knows what the issue is with this... im switching game server companys this is utter bullshit i paid for a server a week ago and im still w/o a working server and none of the people that host the dam server knows how to work on the dam server go figure... And this forum page is bullshit nobody is hardley on and responses are so delayed, this should be embarrassing.
Your server actually appears to be working. It's important to note that when we sell a service we can't guarantee it is going to work with the content you want enabled. There are just too many variables at play to guarantee every last bit of content is going to function properly.

What you're describing sounds like CSDM is just broken, but it's possible something else is at play. If using different Sourcemod versions and different CSDM versions did not fix the issue you'll likely need to wait for an update from the developer or from the community.

Though, in doing a few quick Google searches I was able to determine the issue you are seeing is a known issue and one others are complaining about.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthrea ... 85&page=20
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!