Moving to CS:Source

Supernuker
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Post by Supernuker »

love it so much, man I didn't see nfo, aw.

Then again I only get a lousy 9 to 15 fps on my computer cause I got a slow 1.3 ghz o well it still runs.

The funny thing though, is that I was doing better than everyone else in a server last night.

btw, 64 player servers are horrible, too big.
SaL
A regular
A regular

Post by SaL »

Edge100x wrote:I should probably take that down.

The win32 version of the dedicated server appears to be very deficient right now. Everyone in the server gets 80+ pings, despite the fact that it is a 5-person server on its own dual CPU machine.
Did you pass any information onto VALVe about the deficiencies with the dedicated server WIN32.Being :P "the master" :P at NFO of servers,they should be happy to get an experienced appraisal. :D
I personally don't have the guts to gamble my eternity that the Bible might be wrong.
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

SaL wrote:
Edge100x wrote:I should probably take that down.

The win32 version of the dedicated server appears to be very deficient right now. Everyone in the server gets 80+ pings, despite the fact that it is a 5-person server on its own dual CPU machine.
Did you pass any information onto VALVe about the deficiencies with the dedicated server WIN32.Being :P "the master" :P at NFO of servers,they should be happy to get an experienced appraisal. :D
actually he did on the hlds-admin mailing lists :lol:
-Nick
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Unfortunately Valve doesn't usually do a very good job of following the threads in the HLDS list. Alfred checks the HLDS Linux list pretty much exclusively, and not many other employees fo Valve even monitor the lists at all.