Name Change Plugin

Nickblaskowski27
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Name Change Plugin

Post by Nickblaskowski27 »

Alright I just got this plugin an this one does not seem to work. What is the exact thing I must type to change a persons name? If you goto http://www.adminmod.org an plugins than all its the 233 plugin called Name Change Plugin. An it says to do this The Name Change Plugin can be used to give limited access to the admin_execclient command. It allows any admin at access level 8192 to utilize the command admin_execclient <Target> "name <New Target Name>" allowing the admin to change a target client's name to whatever he/she wishes to alter it to. The intention is that players who attempt to falsify identity or use names with characters or words prohibited on he server can be changed by any admin without requiring the admin have rcon access. <WARNING> This plugin is still a BETA and until the final version is released there may be conflicts with the plugin_retribution distributed with adminmod. Do not attempt to llama a client and then change the llama's name using this plugin. There is the possibility of an endless loop occurring that could theoretically crash the server or cause severe lag.

[Main Features]

admin_name <target> <target's new name> - Changes the name of "target" to "target's new name."

I tried doing it say the persons name is TerrorMan an I wanna change his name to Scrub. What would I type in admin? would I do admin_name TerrorMan Scrub??????? Or admin_name <TerrorMan> <Scrub> Im kinda lost right now an if any one has this plugin on their server an it works please let me know. I would love to have this work. I have alot of imposter TaC peeps adding the tag on their names.
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

do what it says

admin_execclient terrorman name Scrub

the terrorman doesnt have to be fully spelled out, like terror or ter, etc, as long as it can distinguish from the other player names, ie. nobody else has ter in their name.

you gotta make sure execclient is turned on in adminmod.cfg as well
-Nick
Nickblaskowski27
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Nickblaskowski27 »

LOL Thanks man I was not adding the name in the middle of them 2. HAHA. I already had the exe thing turned on. Thanks for the help. :D