Problem with HLstatsX

Freakgood
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Problem with HLstatsX

Post by Freakgood »

kraze wrote:Have you tried restarting the back end admin daemon on the stats page?

Yes .. i have tryd that many times.. :( sadly doesnt help the issue
Sim
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Sim »

Do you have "PlayerEvents" set to 1 in hlx:ce edit server options?
Freakgood
A regular
A regular

Post by Freakgood »

kraze wrote:Have you tried restarting the back end admin daemon on the stats page?
Yes sir.. and thx for trying/helping me with this :)
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Post by TimeX »

Freakgood wrote:
TimeX wrote:It would be best to send in a help request from your control panel at this point so we can take a first hand look at your server.
Yepp iknow i have.. nfo admins sended me here 2 check if any 1 knew what to do .. cuz they where drawing a blank.. sadly
Is this a HLstatsx install on one of our standard or managed servers? If so, we should have been able to sort out the problem in the request.
TimeX
Freakgood
A regular
A regular

Post by Freakgood »

TimeX wrote:
Freakgood wrote:
TimeX wrote:It would be best to send in a help request from your control panel at this point so we can take a first hand look at your server.
Yepp iknow i have.. nfo admins sended me here 2 check if any 1 knew what to do .. cuz they where drawing a blank.. sadly
Is this a HLstatsx install on one of our standard or managed servers? If so, we should have been able to sort out the problem in the request.

Got HLstatsX from you guys.. i used the Autoinstaller to install everything then i did everything that u should on HLstatsX admin page.. then an admin help me checking this problem and its still a dead end
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

Ok,then open a request and provide a link to this topic. We will take an in depth look at it.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
Freakgood
A regular
A regular

Post by Freakgood »

Yeah.. i have also done that .. thx 4 helping .. so enoying this freaking bug
Freakgood
A regular
A regular

Post by Freakgood »

bump
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

We went about as far as we can with this here, Freakgood. Contacting the HLStatsX guys would be the best next step.
Freakgood
A regular
A regular

Post by Freakgood »

Ok so been afk on the forums along freaking time sorry about that but this problem is still a issue and yes i have done that multi times and with no luck
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

You seem to have replied to an earlier message there by accident. The thread ended with me saying that your problem is one that the HLStatsX:CE guys would have to help you with.

If you want to re-start the discussion, we should start by reinstalling your HLStatsX from scratch. You would need to open a support request to do this.
Freakgood
A regular
A regular

Post by Freakgood »

Edge100x wrote:You seem to have replied to an earlier message there by accident. The thread ended with me saying that your problem is one that the HLStatsX:CE guys would have to help you with.

If you want to re-start the discussion, we should start by reinstalling your HLStatsX from scratch. You would need to open a support request to do this.
Yeah .. saw that... xD sorry..hmm well that blows to be honest.. u cant reinstall the HLstatsX on the server and do step by step install yourself and see if that fix it?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I just said that we could try reinstalling it again, yes :).
Freakgood
A regular
A regular

Post by Freakgood »

Edge100x wrote:I just said that we could try reinstalling it again, yes :).
its fine i cancel the server i had HLstatsX on so i guess i wont be needed it ..:P