zBlock CSS

cstriba
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

zBlock CSS

Post by cstriba »

I cant seem to get auto cash calling to work with zblock. I have zb_allowcashcalling 2 set in the server cfg and setinfo zb_wantautocashcalling 1 set in my cfg. It works fine on other servers with zBlock installed, but not on mine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: zBlock CSS

Post by kraze »

cstriba wrote:I cant seem to get auto cash calling to work with zblock. I have zb_allowcashcalling 2 set in the server cfg and setinfo zb_wantautocashcalling 1 set in my cfg. It works fine on other servers with zBlock installed, but not on mine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Did you set these values in your Zblock.cfg?

Code: Select all

// Misc. War Settings
zb_allowcashcalling 	"2" // Enable/Disable ability to display team cash situation (0=Disable/1=Enable/2=Allow Automatic Calling)
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
cstriba
New to forums
New to forums

Post by cstriba »

At first no, it was just in the server cfg. But i went in to the zblock.cfg and changed it, restarted the server, and it still wont show.
cstriba
New to forums
New to forums

Post by cstriba »

Ive also reinstalled and updated zblock, removed all zblock commands from server.cfg so nothing would conflict. If i type zb_teamcash that shows up fine, but it wont auto show at the beginning of each round.