Event scripts for sourcerpg?

Karmaxx3
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Event scripts for sourcerpg?

Post by Karmaxx3 »

Hi i plan to buy a css server here this friday i plan for it to be a breakfloor rpg can anyone tell me if you need event scripts to install sourcerpg or is there an easier way to do it and configure it aswell as doing the map i have had servers in the past but i needed friends to help me set em up idk how to use ur ctpanel and the whole ftp stuff i there any way i can get some assistance?
Spray
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Event scripts for sourcerpg?

Post by Spray »

Hi i plan to buy a css server here this friday i plan for it to be a breakfloor rpg can anyone tell me if you need event scripts to install sourcerpg or is there an easier way to do it and configure it
I believe you can use the autoinstaller in the control panel to install Events Scripts with just one click. I would recommend against using Events Scripts as it can be quite buggy and has really fallen out in favor of Sourcemod.
idk how to use ur ctpanel

The control panel is very easy to use and navigate. A lot of server options can be set using the "easy setup" tab without the need to hand edit config files.
and the whole ftp stuff i there any way i can get some assistance?
There is a full Knowledge Base section with simple to follow tutorials about using FTP located here: http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=24
Karmaxx3
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Karmaxx3 »

Hi thanks that helps a lot but the biggest question i have is about source:rpg is there anyway to install it quick and easy without eventscripts?
Spray
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Spray »

That would depend on that particular mod. If the mod is only supported by eventscripts, then you would have to either use eventscripts it or look for an alternative implementation in Sourcemod.