Can't seem to access server.cfg in any FTP program I'm using

ZNinPG
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Can't seem to access server.cfg in any FTP program I'm using

Post by ZNinPG »

No matter what program I'm using for accessing my server, I cannot seem to read the server.cfg. Several other files are also at 0 kb, and they're .cfgs that shouldn't be without any data. This is very odd. :!:

I was able to access the files just fine for the last two days or so. Now, just like a light-switch, I am no longer able to access or modify several of the files any further. It's a strange occurrence. I've refreshed the directory and nothing becomes different.

Further, when I try to go through the control panel at the NFO main page, the same problem persists. No configuration is possible through the file manager as well. I am at a loss of how to recover it. I didn't delete anything. I had logged off the control panel and the ftp program I was using, came back later, initiated the programs, and now nothing. I didn't add nor delete any plugins prior to trying to access the server.cfg and now I cannot seem to avoid this situation.

I am using both FireFTP and WinSCP. :?
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Can't seem to access server.cfg in any FTP program I'm u

Post by soja »

I ran into this problem with my managed dedi when I attempted to edit the file while the SSD was full. I highly doubt there is any chance the machine you are on is out of space, unless you are on a managed VDS/dedi with a small amount of HDD/SSD space and a ton of servers.

Submit a ticket through the "help!" button on the control panel. If all else fails, you may be able to get your server restored from a backup(taken automatically...weekly).
Not a NFO employee
ZNinPG
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Can't seem to access server.cfg in any FTP program I'm u

Post by ZNinPG »

I usually access via home computers, but I do often leave them on for days at a time. I am on the basic package, with no higher cpu priority and on an InterNAP connection. I will certainly raise a ticket; thanks for the suggestion.