'Retrying Connection to Server' Error

saturngaming
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

'Retrying Connection to Server' Error

Post by saturngaming »

This happens every once in a while. The game just suddenly freezes and says Retrying connection to server... with an auto disconnect in xx secs countdown timer at the top right. Most of the time the game recovers before the time runs out. Sometimes it returns to lobby when runs out. I think the error only happens to me and has something to do with rates in server.cfg. Doesn't happen on other servers (non nfo).
Siren
Former staff
Former staff

Re: 'Retrying Connection to Server' Error

Post by Siren »

Does this happen to you on all NFo servers or just on one? Are you renting a server with us? If this is happening on a server you rent from us we could take a look at the server.cfg for you if you would like to contact us from the !help tab in your NFo control panel.
<Spray> Please try locking your modem in a closet, or facing it towards the wall in the corner, so it knows its misbehaved
saturngaming
New to forums
New to forums

Re: 'Retrying Connection to Server' Error

Post by saturngaming »

This never happened when I played on the other nfo server (called 47R-squad.com| Zombie Outbreak | NO LAG | 500 FPS). And yes it's only happening on my rented server. I'm just gonna contact you through the control panel.