aminhitman
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Redirect Players

Post by aminhitman »

hi everyone
i have server outside the gameranger
and that server is empty because no one know this server exist :))
i want to creat host in my own pc on the game ranger then players join to my host and redirect them to that server
i mean people join to my host and then when they join the game they will redirect to new server
just it
how i can do that ??
please help
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Redirect Players

Post by kraze »

I haven't personally experimented with this, but what you want to do is possible with some type of mod. Though, I'm a bit confused here. Why set up a new server to redirect players to another server? It might make more sense to focus on getting your existing server populated.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
aminhitman
New to forums
New to forums

Post by aminhitman »

kraze wrote:I haven't personally experimented with this, but what you want to do is possible with some type of mod. Though, I'm a bit confused here. Why set up a new server to redirect players to another server? It might make more sense to focus on getting your existing server populated.
my support server for the Prevent DDOS attack Setting up the server out of the game Ranger so i have server but i dont have any player in this :((
so i want to creat a host in game ranger and then redirect players to my server and then play game
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

Is your server hosted with us? If so, I wouldn't worry too much about attacks as we have a pretty decent system that is capable of mitigating most attacks.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
aminhitman
New to forums
New to forums

Post by aminhitman »

kraze wrote:Is your server hosted with us? If so, I wouldn't worry too much about attacks as we have a pretty decent system that is capable of mitigating most attacks.
no its not hosted with NFO
this is possible i know it i saw this mod in a lot of server but i dont know how to setup it
can you help me?