AmxBans Problem with server!

tyronis
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

AmxBans Problem with server!

Post by tyronis »

I have installed amxbans correctly, i have the webpage its working perfectly, but i can't see the
server. In mysql.cfg i change all information for the good one and mysql accept other connection.

I think i'm not the one with this problem, but i see no answer anywhere.
After 6 hours of research i want to post here, i have nuclear fallout server, my website it's provide by
nuclear fallout too. MySql are running in the server. I dont know why i have this problem.

If someone can explain me what he have done bit by bit, i will copy that with my information to see what was my mistake.

I'm using AmxBans 6.0.4.

Thank you
Madhavok
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: AmxBans Problem with server!

Post by Madhavok »

If your AMX Bans is hosted on the website that comes with your server, make sure that on your control panel that the MySQL database is allowed to accept external connections. This can be found on the website tab under Databases.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197986357938]Image[/url]
tyronis
New to forums
New to forums

Post by tyronis »

The option is checked... to accept external connection.
$atanic $pirit
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by $atanic $pirit »

tyronis wrote:In mysql.cfg i change all information for the good one and mysql accept other connection.
It might have been a spelling mistake, but the file is called sql.cfg.

Now are your game servers and website both hosted by NFO?
Also what amxmodx version are you using?

Go for he latest version of amxmodx as Amxbans 6.0.0 and above require new mysql module which comes with amxmodx version 1.8.2. You will never be able to connect with old module, if that's not the case then can you please provide rcon output regarding the connection. Then I might be able to help you.