Server stats

boyle_heights
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Server stats

Post by boyle_heights »

The stats for our server get updated on the webpage fine, but the stats on the server never do. Is there something we can change to fix this? The top 15 are there because they have played on our server since it went up not because they have been the top players over the last few weeks or so.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

This sounds like it is a problem with statsme. It could be that your server has been up for so long that statsme stopped tallying the stats, I suppose. Try deleting addons/statsme/statsme.log and restarting your server.

If you're running an old version, that might also contribute to it; email me if you need it upgraded.
boyle_heights
A regular
A regular

Server Stats

Post by boyle_heights »

We are running v1.9 of psycho stats. The web page uses stats from the last 14 days which are fine. The server uses stats accumulated from day 1. This is what causes rankings to be a little different. Might be a statsme problem, but how would we fix it so that we don't have to go in and manually erase the file every couple weeks. I am talking about the oUtLaW clan server.

Thanks.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I'm not aware of a statsme option that resets it, although there could easily be one. Easiest just to delete the file, probably ;)