Script Detector Programs

TheGreatOne
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Script Detector Programs

Post by TheGreatOne »

The hardest thing I have to do in my server is tell whenever a person is cheating or not. Most of the time all the Wall/Aim hacks are picked up. But I have noticed that soem of the extremely accurate people in the server just seem to be too good in controlling thier reciol. Is there any plug-ins out there that anyone knows of to detect people who are using scripts to have no recoil, or can any of you point me in the right direction. Thanks guys.
Fight by my side, or the last thing you will see will be the flash from my barrel.
metro
Staff
Staff

Post by metro »

Some no recoil scripts are detected only because they are older and anticheat plugins like HLGuard can pick them up. VAC is capable of doing the same, but it depends on if VAC actually detects the script as a cheat. A lot of people use Cheating-Death as anticheat because it can pick up a lot of stuff that VAC can't, but Steam updates also break it and you have to wait until it is fixed to work again.

The only good way to tell is to train yourself to know when people may be using anti-recoil scripts. If they are spraying with an AK or M4 and seem to be too accurate then they may be using one. There are some people who are just really, really good and know how to spray effectively. The best anticheat possible are good admins that know what to look for and know how to find it.
metro @ [url=irc://irc.gamesurge.net/nfo-support]#nfo-support[/url]
Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing it's idiot...
Supernuker
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Supernuker »

I was looking at amx (not sure, it was a few months so it may be for some other mod) plugin awhile ago which when you did the cmd it caused the person to jump, do a 180 spin and starting firing at the wall untill their clip was empty. It was made to see if they hard recoil or not.

You could get that, if you could find it that is.
elpH|NFo
Staff
Staff

Post by elpH|NFo »

most people actually CAN control their recoil that well. I've been playing for about 3 years now and people blame me ALL the time about having no recoil hacks. I have no such thing, its just something that comes with experience. I wouldn't jump the boat and assume people can't be that good. But the plugin that supernuker was talking about works "decent." The only problem with it is that people then know they are being watched, so if they do cheat, then turn it off rigth away...which can be a good thing, but they you never know for sure and they just get away with it. :roll: