Easy Setup: add admins = amxx

simoncastillo
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Easy Setup: add admins = amxx

Post by simoncastillo »

Well, I'm trying to add admins with Easy Setup i dont know what does "notes" mean and what are the levels... exactly the same as AMX?
bOoya
Former staff
Former staff

Post by bOoya »

The beauty of the Easy Setup page is that it explains everything out, in detail. For the notes, that would just be something like the name of the admin, so incase you need to change it, you know which one to change. The levels are viewable through the "individual rights" (aka the little black arrow to the right of the access: feild). Just hover over each letter and it will say what powers it gives.
simoncastillo
New to forums
New to forums

Post by simoncastillo »

Ok, not it is fixed.. now i want with my amxx when its time to choose new map, put my own customs map... how i can do that?
bOoya
Former staff
Former staff

Post by bOoya »

if you edit the file addons/amxmodx/configs/maps.ini
you will see a list of maps
those are currently the ones that will show on your map voting. just replace those with the ones you want, and ur good to go.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

After you edit addons/amxmodx/configs/maps.ini, you will need to be careful using the Easy setup feature, as it overwrites that file with your mapcycle when the form is submitted.
bOoya
Former staff
Former staff

Post by bOoya »

Edge100x wrote:After you edit addons/amxmodx/configs/maps.ini, you will need to be careful using the Easy setup feature, as it overwrites that file with your mapcycle when the form is submitted.
thats true, so it might actually be a good idea to go ahead and edit the maps in your mapcycle on the Easy Setup page. :wink: