StatsMe 2.7.1 script problems

cscity
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

StatsMe 2.7.1 script problems

Post by cscity »

I just thought I would see if any of you had seen this one. The only script's that works everytime is my headshot script and the knifekill. The other scripts will work great after a restart untill the map changes then none of them work. The one I realy want to work is the bomb count down timer. I have upgraded statsme from old versions, that did not help.
Bratna
http://www.cs-city.com
cstrike.cs-city.com
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Re: StatsMe 2.7.1 script problems

Post by Nick|NFo »

cscity wrote:I just thought I would see if any of you had seen this one. The only script's that works everytime is my headshot script and the knifekill. The other scripts will work great after a restart untill the map changes then none of them work. The one I realy want to work is the bomb count down timer. I have upgraded statsme from old versions, that did not help.
I will try to get to your server asap to see what is happening. Never have heard this happening. If anything, it would be incorrect settings with the new scriptpack.cfg file.

On my own server, never had any problems, except for knifekill crashing clients, until I fixed that.

Nick
-Nick
cscity
New to forums
New to forums

Post by cscity »

I am not useing the scriptpack.cfg file. These are the default scripts that came in Statsme.
Bratna
http://www.cs-city.com
cstrike.cs-city.com
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

cscity wrote:I am not useing the scriptpack.cfg file. These are the default scripts that came in Statsme.
wow, the default ones are the most stable I have ever seen, rather than the scriptpacks and other addons floating around the net.

Heres what you can do is go to http://www.unitedadmins.com and go to their statsme support forums, possibly one of the UA people may be able to assist this problem. I have never come across this and do not know how to fix this. Could be a bug in statsme, there are several others in it. At least alert them about this, so it can be fixed in the next release.

Nick
-Nick
MCP87
A regular
A regular

Post by MCP87 »

I have had problems witht the new statsme verson as welll.

What i have found is that every msg that show on the screen has a channel that it is on and some time two or more messages with display on the same channel at the same time and nothing displays.

What i have just recently started to do is i turned off all my statsme scripts and left one rebooted the server and made sure that it worked for entire map, and the slowly turn some more and so on. And fonid that some of them i had to change which channel that they were on.

Also i have notice on my server and other that the Bomb count down does not always work no matter what the version aleast for me i beleave that is a internal statsme bug and i am not going to be useing it untill that they fix.
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

I have talked personally with the UA staff working on Statsme via IRC and several emails. The assure that the bugs with the knifekill, the statsme turn off, and some options (scriptpacks) not executing. The move to the scriptpack way is very new with 2.7.1, thus it has its problems. At the moment and I quote, they are testing the livin "shit" out of 2.8 for a solid statsme update for all fans.

Nick
MCP87 wrote:I have had problems witht the new statsme verson as welll.

What i have found is that every msg that show on the screen has a channel that it is on and some time two or more messages with display on the same channel at the same time and nothing displays.

What i have just recently started to do is i turned off all my statsme scripts and left one rebooted the server and made sure that it worked for entire map, and the slowly turn some more and so on. And fonid that some of them i had to change which channel that they were on.

Also i have notice on my server and other that the Bomb count down does not always work no matter what the version aleast for me i beleave that is a internal statsme bug and i am not going to be useing it untill that they fix.
-Nick