statsme question...

zdc
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

statsme question...

Post by zdc »

Just curious. I currently have a public server from you guys and I want to run statsme on it, but I also do a lot of scrims and things with friends. Statsme is quite annoying in scrims/matches. Is there a way to enable it on server.cfg execution and disable it on any other league configuration execution?

Not really a big deal, but I'd rather not have to do it in control panel everytime if there is a way to do this.

Also, I haven't tested this yet.... Does statsme reset everytime you enable/disable it? If it does is there a way to fix this?
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

You could force statsme to unload from metamod, but I do not recommend it since it could cause errors on map changes when it tries to load itself again. The command to unload is rcon meta force_unload statsme or if you put it into a config, it would be meta force_unload statsme.
-Nick
zdc
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by zdc »

i'll give it a try.. can't hurt..

i'm assuming that the load command is meta force_load statsme
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

zdc wrote:i'll give it a try.. can't hurt..

i'm assuming that the load command is meta force_load statsme
You would need to change maps or restart server for statsme to load properly.
-Nick
bOoya
Former staff
Former staff

Post by bOoya »

You can also use the statsme_menu to manually disable all of the features, unfortunately that means re-enabling them afterwards.
In console you just type: statsme_menu statsmemenupassword
The statsmemenupassword can be set on the 'Easy setup' page in the control panel.
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

I went with the unload method due to some teams don't like it running at all. From my experience, sometimes it gives them an excuse of why they lost and they just publicly blame statsme for running.

Other than using the menu's "All Announcements" on/off method, you can try adding sm_enabled 0 in your cal.cfg so you don't have to worry about the menu.
-Nick