amxx csx stats sound

ohswildcats
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

amxx csx stats sound

Post by ohswildcats »

I have statsme on my server and it has all the sounds like killing spree/ultrakill/etc on it.

If I switch it to amxx stats(csx stats) that comes with amxmodx, is it possible to integrate those sounds in there?
ohswildcats
New to forums
New to forums

Post by ohswildcats »

this is for cs 1.6
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

It is already built into statsx. Just enable it via the stats configuration menu (amx_statscfgmenu) and they have events and sounds separate, so make sure to enable both.
-Nick
ohswildcats
New to forums
New to forums

Post by ohswildcats »

thanks for your great help nick.

i think i figured out why the map changes slowly now. i think my ban list is too large. it couldn't have been the plugins because i have been using the same plugins since i started.

thinking back, i remember, as my ban list grew larger the map changes slower. it used to be quick, then i noticed as my ban list grew the map change went from 5 sec, to 10 secs to 20 secs..now 30 seconds...last time i talked to you it was 25 seconds. since then i've added another 100 bans so now its 30 seconds now.

im not sure if im right or not, but if it is the ban list, is there any remedy to the problem?

also, this morning when the server was empty for the first time in a while, i tried changing maps with only myself in it, the map changes really quick.

any solutions?
:D
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

I've had this issue several times. The best solution for this is to remove the exec banned.cfg in your server.cfg and put it in your autoexec.cfg. Then restart the gameserver and the bans will now only load at startup. The bans should remain intact in memory throughout its uptime.
-Nick
Vampire Hunter X
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Vampire Hunter X »

Your statsme log may have gotten too large, and it takes the statsme plugin a very long time to load it; I recommend you try shutting down your server, then deleting addons/statsme/statsme.log. (the AMX plugin "csstats" is well-known to cause this, for instance); try disabling plugins to see if that will help.
ohswildcats
New to forums
New to forums

Post by ohswildcats »

thanks for the tip vampire...but we've uninstalled statsme already and it still didn't work, and we installed cstatsx and the logs shoudn't be that big either so that shouldn't effect it, but the map changes is still slow at around 25-30 seconds.

btw in 5 monts we've almost gotten 5,000 bans already. were at 4,785 now, were averaging a 1,000 bans a month lol...

were trying nick's idea right now...hope it works..

thanks!!!
ohswildcats
New to forums
New to forums

Post by ohswildcats »

I switched tried switching banned.cfg to autoexec.cfg and it works. Thanks for your help nick. you're a god!!!