upgrading My Sever

TheDarkPhoenix
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

upgrading My Sever

Post by TheDarkPhoenix »

Hi, I have to severs of my own, a 16 man public and a 10 man private.
i was wondering how i can upgrade my private to a 12 slot from a 10 , and how i can get HLTV Proxy on it and also how can i get ping booster Because i dont know where to upgrade.

also about lo3... i have lo3 it says

" CAL Config Has Been Executed "
" Remember to record your demos "

but how do i get it to say

live....///
...live...///
......live....///

lol u kno whut i meen....

plz help?
-Thel)arkPhoen!x
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

You need to do a change order here.

Select the private options you want such as the ping accelerator, 12 slots and get the hltv proxy under the additional servers section.

At the very bottom, select "this is a change to an existing server". Put in your identifier (first line on your description page of control panel if you forgot it) and fill out the rest. Follow the steps on the 2nd page and you will be upgraded. If you have any questions on this process, it would be best to visit us on livechat on the control panel.

Regarding lo3.cfg, you can use this one on your server after you have upgraded to the ping accelerator.
-Nick
TheDarkPhoenix
New to forums
New to forums

Post by TheDarkPhoenix »

ok thx

i did it..... but i dont see the htlv proxy thing i see the slots have been added tho.......

and i went into control panel then referral status and i see it says ping boster and a check colume.. but it wont let me check ping boster.. says i need 3 credits? is the ping booster working or not becuz i dont wanna pay for nothing.....
-Thel)arkPhoen!x
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

Referral status isn't where the ping accelerator is enabled, its not based on credits. You purchased it so it should show up as Yes next to Ping accelerator on the description tab of your control panel. Once the upgrade is complete, it will post to your events page. The HLTV will come shortly after that when its done being created.

If you have any further questions on your specific server, I suggest you click on live chat on the control panel to speak with us live.
-Nick