Admin Esp mod

freedomsquad
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Admin Esp mod

Post by freedomsquad »

Hey guys I was just on the amxx forums and i saw a approved plugin "admin esp mod" But according to the person who coded this plugin
only admins can see it when there dead or spectating i thought this was a great way to catch hackers because hlguard vac2 blah blah i just feel like the best way to catch hackers is by using ur eye's and now there is something out there for amx to help us do that now you want to know why im posting lol kinda like who care's right? well i'll let you know why im posting about this subject. I am trying to get others opnion on this because I have ben anti hacker sense like for ever i hate hackers now its like using There idea to catch them esp in all and i kinda thought use esp to catch esp or wallhack blah blah? just wanted to know what yall think about that if there is no principle or what? well feel free to post what yall think ill be waiting ;)
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

It only allows admins to have ESP when they are spectating, not when they are actually playing. It is basically a x-spectate conversion into an amxx plugin. It is up to the admins to be honest and not use it to assist someone thats alive through like ventrilo. I have heard it can cause some lag so use it sparingly. If its not exploited for gain, its fine. I would say it works in a mature older community where admins are different than a younger community.
-Nick
freedomsquad
A regular
A regular

Post by freedomsquad »

I agree i do have a few younger ones in the clan ill see how it goes
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

I have a friend that was using it, but he disabled the plugin today due to choppiness that affected accuracy of the plugin. It is a good attempt, but it takes too many resources.
-Nick
schlafen
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by schlafen »

Nick - theoretically speaking, the Admin ESP mod should not use anymore resources than most other complex plugins. The reset timer is every 1 second to check for new players and to draw new lines. The only time it could be laggy is when maybe 24+ players are confined within a close radius in which case, it does not always draw all of the lines, if any. I highly recommend turning the option of "show teammates" to off because then the plugin is being overworked to show teammates when most hackers know better than to aim at their teammates. If you want Nick, read through the code. It should not cause lag unless extenuating circumstances arise in which case, make some modifications. I have noticed that it does not always draw the lines when they player is not looking where any players are.
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

The guy has updated the plugin a couple of times since my last post and its working much better for admins and friends on that server. (Thats from their viewpoint, not mine. I went by what they gave in feedback.)

The plugin that I was referring to was this one and I think you were too. It is a great plugin for mature admins and not for those that would tell others where to spam or where the person is, how much health, etc through like ventrilo. It really does help find wallhackers faster. I agree that the teammates should be turned off, thats why its off by default :)
-Nick