registration help

Pr0jectX
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

registration help

Post by Pr0jectX »

Hey I just tried to buy and register for a new server and when i got to the refferer fiels I tried everything that I could and I keep getting the same error thats telling to use alphanumeric characters and to close that window and try again so can someone please help me out here.
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

You do not need to fill out the referral field, that is an optional field. That field is for when another client of ours referred you to us, their identifier would go into that field.
-Nick
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

If you can give us the exact error message, we can also double-check to confirm that it is that part of the form which is giving you problems.
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

Just noticed your post over on our community forums:
Hey I was just trying to get a new server for cs 1.6 and whatever I enter in the Refferer field and hit Request Server Rental and i get a new window thats saying

Code: Select all

Your identifier must be between 2 and 16 alphanumeric characters, and may not start with a number.
Can you please help.
Now that we have the specific error message, I can help you specifically.

You should only be putting an abbreviation of your clan (something plain), like project. Don't be typing any unusual characters like ., $, etc. Also make sure that its not starting with a number. If you are still having trouble, please let us know what you are filling in the identifier field on the order page. We can then tell you what to put instead.
-Nick