Config files on my server.

Gumby
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Config files on my server.

Post by Gumby »

Hey guys, i have a few questions. Sometimes i use my server as a scrim server, i have the calcss/lo3 config on there, but after the scrims done and i execute a default.cfg for the server, which is a copy of server.cfg when its all normal. it still won't let players spectate players on the opposite side.

If anyone can help, i'd really appreteate it.
Gumby
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Gumby »

also, while i'm at it. i'm creating a config for my server. is it possible to have the score at the end of the 15 rounds displayed?
or is it possible to make a config file that will swap everyone on CT to T and everyone on T to CT?
e.g. ma_swap #ct and ma_swap #t at same time, or something?

Thanks
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

Make sure you have mp_forcecamera 0 in the server.cfg.

As for swapping people automatically, haven't seen a plugin or script that does that, perhaps matties but I'm against eventscripts as a plugin due to its buggy nature with scripts.

On a scrim server, shouldn't be running plugins or at least have them disabled, and especially on a match server where everything should be disabled (League rules).
-Nick
helvetica
New to forums
New to forums

Post by helvetica »

Gumby wrote:'m creating a config for my server. is it possible to have the score at the end of the 15 rounds displayed?
or is it possible to make a config file that will swap everyone on CT to T and everyone on T to CT?
e.g. ma_swap #ct and ma_swap #t at same time, or something?
There is a mattie eventscript for this sort of thing that automatically takes screenshots, demos, and swaps teams: http://www.mattie.info/cs/forums/viewtopic.php?t=73 .

Like Nick said, it's illegal for anything league, but the script is nice for clan matches that are a little less formal.