New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Aiming Offsets/Registry Problems on server

Post by uRbanRebels »

Server: 66.150.155.74:27015

Game: CS:CZ

Problem:
I am on of the server's admins. I have access to the rcon and have AmxX admin. I haven't been sure of the issue until now, when I had done it myself to make sure. The problem is that the aiming offsets for aiming height and such isn't set up correctly on our server. The problem is that when someone aims at another the person isn't really aiming at them. To that person that is aiming, it looks like the crosshair is directly on the head of the other person, but to the spectator who sees the server side verson sees the crosshair to the left of the persons head.
Now, I've been told by other people that the registry will reset itself if you restarted the server by using "rcon quit" it would fix the registry, and I have done that, but that didn't fix the problem. Could you help out with this problem? Thanks in advance.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

We don't change anything about the server, actually -- we just run the files that Valve distributes, so our servers will behave however Valve made them work.

If you'd like, we can reset the server to its default configuration for you, or run a server repair script to double-check that the files are correct. To request that, please have the primary user of the control panel email us.