makin server 24/7 n setting for sum maps n cal.cfg n server.

bowtie
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

makin server 24/7 n setting for sum maps n cal.cfg n server.

Post by bowtie »

hey havnt done servers in a long time(joined the army) but anyways ive been lookin everywhere and cant seem to find a good server.cfg n cal.cfg n lo3.cfg if u got a good one would u mind givin it to me. also how do u make a server 24/7 i kinda remeber but just wanna clerify u delete all the maps in the map cycle except the map u want than how do u turn off the vote that comes up at the end of each map? also anyone know the settings for surf maps n scoutzknivez preciate it
bowtie
New to forums
New to forums

sorry forgot one thing

Post by bowtie »

its a cs cz server sorry forgot to add that
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

You can find copies of league configs at their respective sites, we have some at our files site here, but always best to get from the league site to make sure its the latest.

To make a server 24/7 of one map, you should just list that map 2-3 times in your mapcycle.txt. I recommend cycling through the same map so its reloaded since its not a good strategy to play the same map for multiple hours.

You turn off the mapchooser.amxx plugin in the addons/amxmodx/configs/plugins.ini by placing a ; in front of it to get rid of the auto mapvotes at the end of the map.
-Nick
bowtie
New to forums
New to forums

Post by bowtie »

thx apreaciate it