Zombie Mod Install

Lotus
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Zombie Mod Install

Post by Lotus »

Since NFO doesn't "officially" support this mod and i have not received and replies from the zombie mod website i have decided to post here and see if anyone with a zombie mod server or experience with mods could help me.

I am pretty new to source servers, i have play them alot recently and decided to get my own and turn it into a zombie mod, currently i have ManiMod and MetaMod:Source installed and running but i cannot get ZombieMod 1.2.6 to install correctly and work.

I have tried it three times in different ways and still came up with nothing.

I use the guide here http://www.zombiemod.com/forums/view.php?pg=Install

But it did not work for me or i am missing something major, I followed it almost perfectly at least i think.

A few questions -
*For Example:
cstrike/addons/zombiemod/bin/zombie_mm.dll
cstrike/addons/zombiemod/bin/zombie_mm_i486.so
cstrike/cfg/zombiemod/models.cfg
cstrike/cfg/zombiemod/downloads.cfg
cstrike/models/player/zombiemod/*Six Models 36 Files*
cstrike/materials/models/player/zombiemod/*Three Materials*
cstrike/materials/skybox/*Six materials*
cstrike/sound/ambient/zombiemod/zombie_ambient.mp3
With these folders i put them in the areas they are said to go, some of the folders are labeled zh and not zombiemod like in the example so do i need to change them or leave them "zh" or do i just take the files from the downloaded folder and make a "zombiemod" folder and put them in there.

Any appreciation would be great, add me to steam friends lotus3886 or message me back here, that would be a big help. I also have a public vent server if that is easier.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I don't believe that the current non-beta version of Zombie Mod supports the latest Source update. When I try to load the mod on your server I get this error:

> rcon meta retry 2
[ZOMBIE] 2220F230
[ZOMBIE] 22212250
[ZOMBIE] 220DAE00
[ZOMBIE] 222DD010
[ZOMBIE] 2220BB70
[ZOMBIE] 222F0060
[ZOMBIE] 00000000
Error reloading plugin: Could not find all sigs!
.\ZombiePlugin.cpp:2040

You will most likely need to either wait for the Zombie Mod team to release their latest beta to the public, or try to get in to their beta program.
Lotus
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Lotus »

Well after spending the entire day working on it i finally found the fix.
Zombie Mod 1.2.7 for windows
http://www.zombiemod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2401

apparently 1.2.6 was changed to be fore linux but they decided not to make that post right away or something or i think they edited it.

But install 1.2.6 then replace zombie_mm.dll with the 1.2.7 version in the download above and you will have zombie mod ^ ^

Thanks to everyone who has helped me with my server!
Lotus
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Lotus »

You can delete/move this if you would like, or leave it for others to see and hopefully benefit.

Get a NFO server! They are amazing and work overtime to make sure all your needs are met.