Need help with lo3 on nfo server

hawkiesea
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Need help with lo3 on nfo server

Post by hawkiesea »

ok guys im new to running serves but how do i put a lo3.cfg onto my server for cs 1.6 scrims i have tried before but i dont know how and i feel really stupid asking this question but i didnt know soi thought i would post in the fourms
rustydusty1717
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Need help with lo3 on nfo server

Post by rustydusty1717 »

Although I don't have a lo3 config handy, there is tons on google. That's where I've always found mine. It may take a while to find one you like, but there is tons of them on google.
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Post by TimeX »

Once you have an lo3.cfg you can add it to a CS 1.6 server here by going to the "file manager" section of the control panel and use the "upload a file" option. This option places the file directly in the cstrike folder, so it can be used to upload other .cfg files as well.
TimeX
BioShock
A regular
A regular

Post by BioShock »

awww TimeX, you beat me to it, hawkiesea don’t feel dumb for asking questions, that’s the best way to learn how to do something, no one here would or should make fun of a fellow NFO lover, this community is all about helping people, and the staff at NFO does one of the best job’s I have ever seen.
rustydusty1717
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by rustydusty1717 »

BioShock wrote:awww TimeX, you beat me to it, hawkiesea don’t feel dumb for asking questions, that’s the best way to learn how to do something, no one here would or should make fun of a fellow NFO lover, this community is all about helping people, and the staff at NFO does one of the best job’s I have ever seen.
We both beat you by days :) . Anyways, what he said was true. We all started somewhere, and learnt on our own. Me for instance, I started about 9-10 years ago, and I'm now working for an IT company doing photocopier installs and other IT work as well.
dawnofviolence
A regular
A regular

Post by dawnofviolence »

your going to want the lo3.cfg that fits your scrim style as different leagues have different rules cevo is one of the more comon ones and if you go to their site they have the cfg there.
DoVGaming.net CSS COMMUNITY POWERED BY NFOSERVERS.COM