Multiple HLTV Problem

dogfire
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Multiple HLTV Problem

Post by dogfire »

I'm running a 13 slot DoD server. 12 slots for players, 1 slot for HLTV. Issue I'm having seems to be that my HLTV server is somehow connecting twice to my game server. I've never experienced this issue before, any idea what is causing that to happen?

Thanks.
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Re: Multiple HLTV Problem

Post by TimeX »

I haven't heard of a HLTV server doing this either. Are you certain that both HLTV servers connecting are the same server? You can check by typing this into the console and checking the IP addresses of the HLTV servers:

rcon status
TimeX
dogfire
New to forums
New to forums

Post by dogfire »

Well that's the funny part......If I run a status command on the server it shows that there is no HLTV connected. However, in the control panel under server status, HLTV shows up in the player list. It also shows up in the server browser when right clicking the server and hitting "view server info".
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Post by TimeX »

That part I have seen before as an odd cache issue of some sort.

Try shutting down the HLTV server and leaving it down. Next, restart the game server. After the game server is back up and running, start the HLTV server back up.

If those steps in that order still do not help, please send in a help request from your control panel so we can take a direct look at your servers.
TimeX