auto rebuy of equipment

ChefBoyerD
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

auto rebuy of equipment

Post by ChefBoyerD »

What server command do I need to change to turn this option on in our server? I noticed it worked on other servers but not ours.
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

it should be on by default.

are you using an awp_limiter plugin of some sort?
-Nick
metro
Staff
Staff

Post by metro »

yes, we are using an awp limiter. rebuy will take a snapshot of the equipment that you have been using and will attempt to buy the same items for you. bind a key to the command "rebuy" and it will do this. i don't use it, so i cannot vouch for saying that is does work on our server. i just use custom buy scripts that i set up.
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

if an awp_limiter of some sort is used, it blocks the rebuy, so you cant rebuy the awp.

disable the awp limit plugin and problems should be fixed.
-Nick
metro
Staff
Staff

Post by metro »

I have found that if a server running amx has restmenu.amx running then it will block autobuy from working. The awp limiter may also contribute, but restmenu.amx is also suspect to the issue.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Plugins generally won't allow you to both restrict weapons and allow autobuy/rebuy because autobuy/rebuy can be used to get around the weapons restrictions -- that is, unless complicated workarounds are incorporated into the restriction script.

There's more information on that here: http://djeyl.net/forum/index.php?showto ... t&p=183063