TS3 Viewer help

rcala@prodigy.net
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

TS3 Viewer help

Post by rcala@prodigy.net »

I have a TS3 Viewer on my web page but it is not working here is the error i get.
This server does not appear to be online. It could be rate-limiting or denying requests, it may just need to be started, or there may be a configuration problem such as a name that is too long.
Any Ideas on why.

Thanks
Markie
A regular
A regular

Re: TS3 Viewer help

Post by Markie »

http://forums.nfoservers.com/viewtopic. ... 043#p67823
Markie wrote:If you're using a NFO hosted teamspeak server (hosted.ts.nfoservers.com) the IP/port is managed with a SRV record which won't work with those types of status scripts. You'll have to use the "plain IP" along with the assigned main/query ports which can be found under the servers description via NFO control panel.

Additionally, you'll want to give the Guest Server Query a few permissions for viewing purposes;

Guest Server Query -> Virtual Server (add a check mark under Value for the following)
  • SeverQuery: Select Virtual Server / b_virtualserver_select
    SeverQuery: View Virtual Server Info / b_virtualserver_info_view
    SeverQuery: View List of existing Channels / b_virtualserver_channel_list
    SeverQuery: View List of Clients Online / b_virtualserver_client_list
Also remember to white-list your external IP(s) which are querying the server or they will be temporarily suspended due to the amount of retries.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: TS3 Viewer help

Post by Edge100x »

In terms of the permissions, those are all set by default. You'll probably just have to modify your query configuration to use the correct port. Not too many status scripts support SRV records properly.