Thinking about getting a Ventril with you guys but got ?s.

Zombie Killer
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Thinking about getting a Ventril with you guys but got ?s.

Post by Zombie Killer »

I'm thinking about getting a Ventrilo server with you guys but have some questions.

First off the server I want is a CSS Ventrilo server with the Zombie Horde mod plugin. I understand that these servers are 16 player servers at Nuclear Fallout. I was wondering if the amount of players include the bots. The Zombie Horde plugin has a lot of bots. And the ideal server I was thinking about would have 16 players and 16 Zombie bots. Could you guys pull this off with the ZH mod for me with relative ease? Or do the bots count as player slots? Also how hard is it to learn how to administrate Ventrilo servers, and do you guys have security issues with your servers as well. Thanks,

Zombie Guy
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I'm a bit confused. Would this be some sort of hybrid game server and Ventrilo server?
Oso
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster

Post by Oso »

The only thing weird is..CSS Ventrilo Server?
bOoya
Former staff
Former staff

Post by bOoya »

Ventrilo is a voice communication program - it is completely a separate server from CS:S and any would-be plugins (ZH).

If you wanted a server with Zombie Horde plugin it would be a Counter-Strike: Source server. The # of player slots is not fixed at 16, and you can adjust it on our ordering page here:
http://rentals.nuclearfallout.net/rent. ... tent=order

Also, you are limited to running 4 bots and these are included in the # of player slots that you buy. For instance, if you bought a 20 slot CS:S server you could run 4 bots and 16 human players.

If you also wanted a ventrilo server you could order it from the order page in a package deal, under the "Choose whether you'd like additional servers included for a small additional fee" section.

I hope this clears things up for you #1. Let us know if you were thinking of something else..