How to disable anti flood?

Corey
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

How to disable anti flood?

Post by Corey »

Hi we use Acre plugin and we need to disable anti flood or we get errors on ts. I found on google commands like b_client_ignore_antiflood but I don't know what to do. the only solution right now is set permission of admin.

Thank you!
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: How to disable anti flood?

Post by kraze »

Hi,

You can do this by changing the permission of the specific user. To start;

Click "Permissions" at the top of your TS3 client
Select "Client Permissions"
Drag and drop the user over the "Client Database" box and it will pull up there permissions.

Expand the "Client" option and look for "Ignore Anti-Flood Measurements", right click "Add Permission"
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
Corey
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Corey »

I can't find the option client permissions on permissions tab there's server groups, channel groups , channel groups of client and so on... is it possible to set it on the server as default? Because we have a lot of new people coming and would be complicated to make changes for each one.

Thankyou
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

Corey wrote:I can't find the option client permissions on permissions tab there's server groups, channel groups , channel groups of client and so on... is it possible to set it on the server as default? Because we have a lot of new people coming and would be complicated to make changes for each one.

Thankyou

Yes, you could change it for a server group as well but I wouldn't recommend it as it would allow every user to bypass the anti-flood settings.

It would be best if you make the change for a "regular" which you need to assign to the user, that way random people cannot spam your TS.

Also be sure you have enabled advanced permission system;
http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/viewto ... =56&t=5343

Once that is done instead of clicking "Client Permissions" select "Group Permissions".
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!