Afk and max players on specific channels

Mmar24
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Afk and max players on specific channels

Post by Mmar24 »

First, I am trying to make my channels listed below, only allow 5 users in it. The Control Panel only allows me to set the max users for all channels.

Root/Counter-Strike Source/Scrim 5man

Root/Counter-Strike Source/Scrim 10man/Team A

Root/Counter-Strike Source/Scrim 10man/Team B

I tried searching for scripts but failed to find anything useful.

Secondly, I am also in need of a way to send AFK (Away From Keyboard) users to an AFK channel after being gone for 30 minutes and once they sit in the AFK channel for 120 minutes it kicks them from the server with a message saying you were AFK for 120 minutes please reconnect...
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Afk and max players on specific channels

Post by kraze »

Hi,

I am assuming you are using Ventrilo? If so below should do what you need;

To start off you will want to right click over your main channel and select Channel Admin > Create Channel. Once you do that another box will pop up where you can configure specifics of each channel, this is also where you can set the max amount of people per channel.

Secondly, I am also in need of a way to send AFK (Away From Keyboard) users to an AFK channel after being gone for 30 minutes and once they sit in the AFK channel for 120 minutes it kicks them from the server with a message saying you were AFK for 120 minutes please reconnect...
First you will need to create and "AFK" channel. Once that is done right click anywhere and go to "Server Admin" > "Server Properties", then in the box that says "User inactivity" enter how long until they either get moved or get kicked. If you want them to get moved select a channel and hit "send".

It is also not possible to have a user get moved to AFK after X amount of minutes and then kicked.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
Mmar24
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Mmar24 »

I am sorry... I am using mumble.
rustydusty1717
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by rustydusty1717 »

I use Teamspeak and I don't think it has this option for user inactivity :( .