Auto AFK Mover TeamSpeak 3?

AhellHound
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Auto AFK Mover TeamSpeak 3?

Post by AhellHound »

Hello,
I was searching for a way to have an Auto-AFK plugin were it would move a person into an AFK channel if they're - well - AFK. I've seen some plugins, but they say they're bots. I'm unfamiliar with TeamSpeak 3 mod's, so what way could I have that feature?

Thanks,
AhellHound
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Auto AFK Mover TeamSpeak 3?

Post by kraze »

Teamspeak actually has an AFK kicker but I do not believe it has a channel mover. I am sure you can find a plugin to do this. http://addons.teamspeak.com/

All addons are run client side so using them is fairly easy, it just takes a few minutes to setup and install it.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by .=QUACK=.Major.Pain »

TS3 has a mod called something like JSmod or something named a bit longer, but it's a completely different operating application that connects to your TS3 server via query I think and sends commands to move players.
Visit gspreviews.com And Rate & Review Your Old & Current GSP's
Find Your GSP Coupons at gspreviews.com/coupons/
xDizzy
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by xDizzy »

.=QUACK=.Major.Pain wrote:TS3 has a mod called something like JSmod or something named a bit longer, but it's a completely different operating application that connects to your TS3 server via query I think and sends commands to move players.
^Yes, but that is if you're running your ts on a vps you can download and install configure it to do w/e you want.
Chris Lenga
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Chris Lenga »

The bot is the only solution for an AFK mover, otherwise you're going to deal with AFK kickers which if you run a small server is great, but not exactly necessary if you run a large server. I've found that the AFK mover solution has been known to be annoying, as there's plenty of times where people get moved when they aren't actually AFK. It goes based on the idle time and thus, idle is only refreshed when you do something on TS3. Therefore, if you're just listening, often times you'll be mistaken for idle even though you're not. I personally only use the mover on our landing as I run a large TS3 server.
Chris Lenga
Community Admin, Vast Gamer Social Network
w:http://www.VastGamer.Com