TS3 user login issues

tony bober
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

TS3 user login issues

Post by tony bober »

Some of my user/members are now having problems connecting to my server. They don't seem to have issues logging in to other servers though. I have looked into this but cannot find anything that indicates issues in this matter. They are not banned nor kicked, it appears that even some of them were online at the time when it happened and were consequently dropped (connection lost). Non of them were able to connect again, it kept giving them "error" and "failure to resolve". This all happened at same time, some from EU and US alike.
Is anyone else having similar issues? And is there a solution to this?
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: TS3 user login issues

Post by kraze »

What does your TS3 connection log say when they try to join? Try having them run traceroutes to your server to see if they can make a connection to it.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
tony bober
New to forums
New to forums

Post by tony bober »

nothing on the log, and the trace stalls at pretty much same place so we think it is with one of the isp. Most users had the same isp also. But, today most who couldn't log in are now able again. Weird.

I still don't know why it happened, when we contacted the isp (Brighthouse) they said they didn't know either, but they did have lots of packet losses reported.

Anycase, the issue resolved itself. Much thanks for quick reply.
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

It sounds like there was just a temporary issue with your ISP or an NSP. Either way, I am glad it is working now.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!