BC2 rcon tool

Johnny
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: BC2 rcon tool

Post by Johnny »

Edge100x wrote:
Johnny wrote:What do you guys think about the new motherboards with regard to dual vs triple channel ram? From what I have read, I can't seem to find an advantage of one over the other...but I dont want to buy something that will be phased out.
The RAM itself is the same -- just the number of modules are different. The benchmarks haven't shown a big difference between the two, IIRC, so I don't think this one should be a major factor in the decision.

On the CPU, I'd recommend going with some flavor of i7. i5's are a bit low end and I suspect less future-proof.

Copy that. When I get some extra cash, I will put together and i7 rig. For right now, I am reinstalling my q6600 with a nice new Zalman fan. I am going to see where that gets me with my 2x260 Nvidia cards in sli with 8Gb of Ram. If I dont see much increase in performance, I will overclock it up to 3 or 3.2Ghz.
WackyIraqi
A regular
A regular

Post by WackyIraqi »

man, that makes me feel lowend on a dual core with 4gb of ram and a geforce 8800gt :oops: The game is playable for me though with around 20~25fps
Syph
A regular
A regular

Post by Syph »

Thanks for the great tool, there is just one thing I would like to see changed about it. When there is too much stuff happening you cannot scroll back up and have it stay there to read a previous event.

Is it possible to have that looked into? Also I was reading about http://g4g.pl/bc2guardian

What would be the admin port? I assume that the server ip can be entered as the address without the port and then the port would be the admin port, however I cannot seem to get it working any ideas?

Thanks!
Johnny
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Johnny »

The admin port is 48888:)
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Syph wrote:Thanks for the great tool, there is just one thing I would like to see changed about it. When there is too much stuff happening you cannot scroll back up and have it stay there to read a previous event.
Use the "pause" button for this :).
Syph
A regular
A regular

Post by Syph »

Edge100x wrote:
Syph wrote:Thanks for the great tool, there is just one thing I would like to see changed about it. When there is too much stuff happening you cannot scroll back up and have it stay there to read a previous event.
Use the "pause" button for this :).
Ha, yeah never even noticed that button :oops: thanks!