BC2 language filter

j0rd0n420
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

BC2 language filter

Post by j0rd0n420 »

Any way to turn this off? Kind of stupid in game rated mature and where the NPC's in the single player part swear every 10 seconds.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: BC2 language filter

Post by Edge100x »

No way that I know of, no =\.
PowersGaming
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by PowersGaming »

j0rd0n420 wrote:Any way to turn this off? Kind of stupid in game rated mature and where the NPC's in the single player part swear every 10 seconds.
lol.. Was thinking the same thing. I suppose DICE has chosen to add a bit of "reality" to the game; hence the swearing. It also seems to me like they change/update the verbage every now and then (on multiplayer). Last night I heard the NPC's saying some stuff I've never heard before. Perhaps a few new NPC Sergeants enlisted (from Texas) ?? j/k
Johnny
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Johnny »

Powers, funny stuff:)

I was typing something the other day to team members...I cant remember exactly but it had the phrase " let's blow up site A" and it was being edited! Nice eh? I wonder if the game thought I was soliciting something oral?
Sim
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Sim »

I been wondering the same thing, the characters in-game cuss but we can't even say damn.
Mike Rowe
A regular
A regular

Post by Mike Rowe »

They probably did it for the sportsmanship. I do see less arguing and name calling in my server compared to other games like tf2
Its a Dirty Job
REVOS
New to forums
New to forums

Post by REVOS »

Mike Rowe wrote:They probably did it for the sportsmanship. I do see less arguing and name calling in my server compared to other games like tf2
I just see more frustration and creative uses of kiddy-curses. Like poop, for example. See that used a lot in place of shit. :lol: