Issues with BC2 R8?

Dashit
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Issues with BC2 R8?

Post by Dashit »

Anyone else experiencing Crashing still?....I have crashed 2-3 times a day since R8 went live...

No PB on either...

Anyone have suggestions to keep it up?...kinda sick of trying to get my server full again after constant crashes.

Thanks,
Dashit
maelstrom
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Re: Issues with BC2 R8?

Post by maelstrom »

i've not experienced a server crash firsthand, but my server suddenly emptied out around 12pm PST today after being full pretty much all night.

i am a sad panda.
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
maelstrom.nuclearfallout.net:19567
Syph
A regular
A regular

Post by Syph »

I have noticed that since R8 my server seems to crash every day around 00:00 and it has done that for the past couple of days like clockwork. Before that I could get at least 48-72 hours of a full server before something would crash it.

And I have PB off still... so not sure.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Yes, R8 still has crash bugs. DICE is continuing to nail these down, and each release will likely fix one or two and leave additional ones. The remaining bugs are the ones that are more difficult to troubleshoot.

EA usually does Plasma maintenance around midnight (PDT), and this may be affecting you, if you see a crash at about that time.
disconnect
A regular
A regular

Post by disconnect »

Both of my servers crash more now than ever before, Ive tried with PB on and off, same overall results. It's pretty frustrating.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Right now, there is also a crash related to the EA back-end and duplicate accounts. EA is doing some maintenance tonight to take care of that one.