Admin daemon/vote map queries

DanceCommander
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Admin daemon/vote map queries

Post by DanceCommander »

Forgive me if the post is wholly inappropriate or paints me as a complete t**t but i was wondering whether i could pick some brains.
Basically I have a BF2BC server and am currently running the admin controls through the 'my control panel' on the nfo website, I was just poking around to see if the startup.txt could be modified..specifically to add a vote_map option to the server as this has been very popular on community tf2 servers. Now for the big ask, I have no clue how to implement such a change and I was wondering whether anybody could set out a few pointers?

cheers
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Admin daemon/vote map queries

Post by Edge100x »

"Startup.txt" can be edited through the "File manager" page in the control panel, if you'd like. All of the settings that you might consider setting in that file can also be adjusted through the "Easy setup" page.

The NFO admin daemon here doesn't currently support voting, but it's something I can look into. In the meantime, there might be 3rd-party rcon/daemon tools that you can run on your end that can provide this functionality (others may be able to chime in who have more experience with these).
DanceCommander
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Admin daemon/vote map queries

Post by DanceCommander »

Cheers, already edited most things through the daemon anyone got any ideas for any rcon addons?