3rd party software

TheTopWalrus
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

3rd party software

Post by TheTopWalrus »

Admin daemon sounds great for basic commands but for rcon commands it may not do as well. I don't have a server up admittedly and if I'm wrong and admin daemon does have a good rcon interface then correct me. If it doesn't what is your favorite 3rd party programs. (The game is BF:BC2). I have one more question. How exactly does admin daemon work? Do you log on and it gives you access? Or does it recognize by IP? Sorry for all the questions but if this helps I am definitely buying from NFO.
Deus Ex Machina
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: 3rd party software

Post by Edge100x »

TheTopWalrus wrote:Admin daemon sounds great for basic commands but for rcon commands it may not do as well. I don't have a server up admittedly and if I'm wrong and admin daemon does have a good rcon interface then correct me.
The admin daemon here is for in-game commands. For rcon out of the game, we have an rcon tool in our control panel, on the "Server control" page.
I have one more question. How exactly does admin daemon work? Do you log on and it gives you access? Or does it recognize by IP? Sorry for all the questions but if this helps I am definitely buying from NFO.
The admin daemon recognizes you automatically by your player name. EA enforces unique player names, so nobody can masquerade as you to receive privileges.
TheTopWalrus
New to forums
New to forums

Re: 3rd party software

Post by TheTopWalrus »

Deus Ex Machina