BFBC2 Rush mode

mattb
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

BFBC2 Rush mode

Post by mattb »

I'd like to ask in some servers when you join it does not count seconds (seen this in rush servers)

ex: levelVars.set level levels/bc1_oasis_cq startDelay 20

How could I set it to 0 without having lagg when ever I join in, I know there is a way.

I'm guessing its like that in rush because its RUSH so everyone is rushing?
BioShock
A regular
A regular

Re: BFBC2 Rush mode

Post by BioShock »

mattb, Maybe someone else can find something, but i have searched all over google, putting in different key words, and i couldn't find a topic on how to do this, I would suggest going into one of the rush server's you have visted and wait for a admin to Join and kindly ask him what he did.
mattb
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by mattb »

I've tried that but the admin never responds its like they dont want to give a secret away its so ridiculous.

See I want to add when someone joins the server it doesn't count seconds

levelVars.set level levels/bc1_oasis_cq startDelay 20

I set it to 0 but when multiple people join and myself it laggs anf for the other players I think it would lagg the server.

Thnks for the effort
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I'm not seeing anything that would control that apart from startDelay.

I'm not sure why that would cause lag when someone joins. Have you tried other values, like 1 or 2?
mattb
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by mattb »

See the problem is I'm not sure if many people connect at the same time it would cause lagg due to everyone starting in the game, like it would cause skipping and delay as such just like I had respawn delay set to 8 and the server was so slow because of how many players were dieing during the game and respawning.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I wouldn't expect the server side to have a problem with respawns like that, but the client might choke a bit with more action going on.

If you open up a support request, I can take a closer look at your server's performance logs to see if they're showing missed or corrupted Frames, which would indicate a performance problem.
mattb
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by mattb »

ok thnks