Need a little help setting the server up.

Individual
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Need a little help setting the server up.

Post by Individual »

So I'm totally new to this. Can someone answer a few questions? First, I know how to add admins to via control panel, but can I assign in-game admins who don't have access to control panel? Second, can someone link me a list of commands as I'm sure their somewhere on this sight, but I can't find them? Lastly, I would like to add a private ranking system to my server. It's for BFBC2 Nam.

Thank you.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Need a little help setting the server up.

Post by Edge100x »

Individual wrote:So I'm totally new to this. Can someone answer a few questions? First, I know how to add admins to via control panel, but can I assign in-game admins who don't have access to control panel?
Yes, you can do this with our admin daemon, if you'd like. On the "Easy setup" page, check the box for "Enable our admin daemon?" and enter the admins and their privileges into the form.
Second, can someone link me a list of commands as I'm sure their somewhere on this sight, but I can't find them?
Commands for our admin daemon are listed on the "Easy setup" page and also listed here: http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/viewto ... =50&t=4510. Many rcon commands for the game itself are shown here: http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/viewto ... =50&t=4510
Lastly, I would like to add a private ranking system to my server.
What do you mean?
Individual
A regular
A regular

Post by Individual »

Lastly, I would like to add a private ranking system to my server.
What do you mean?[/quote]

To have a private server ranking system. Individual player stats on my server.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

You may be able to do that with certain 3rd player rcon tools, but it's not something I'm familiar with personally. I'd recommend taking a look at Big Brother Bot or Procon as possibilities for this.
Individual
A regular
A regular

Post by Individual »

OK, thanks for the help!
Incin
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Incin »

Private ranking systems for your server can be put on using procon I have them set up on my bc2 server. However you will need John to config your server to have forcekill put on the restart otherwise procon ends up having issues. Also if you want procon running 24/7 then you need to get layer hosting. :)