This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Crysis 2 Knowledgebase errors

Post by Clay52 »

I came across a few errors in modes/variants with the following:

'CTF' is actually CTR or "Capture The Relay"

'Vanilla' is I'm guessing "Classic" ?

and 'BeginnersPlayground' is "New Recruits" ?

Perhaps some clarification is in order on some of this as it's confusing enough to wade thru a lot of this...
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Crysis 2 Knowledgebase errors

Post by Edge100x »

The KB is adopted from their documentation, which leaves something to be desired right now. It's definitely a work in progress, but we're doing our best to keep it up to date with corrected information as we receive it.

It looks like "CTF" and "Vanilla" are correct, in terms of the "startplaylist" command. Using your suggestions results in "Invalid option" being returned. These may be referred to differently in the client, because Crytek has been experimenting with different names, I think.
Clay52
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Clay52 »

Edge100x wrote:The KB is adopted from their documentation, which leaves something to be desired right now. It's definitely a work in progress, but we're doing our best to keep it up to date with corrected information as we receive it.

It looks like "CTF" and "Vanilla" are correct, in terms of the "startplaylist" command. Using your suggestions results in "Invalid option" being returned. These may be referred to differently in the client, because Crytek has been experimenting with different names, I think.
No doubt, thanks.
Clay52
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Clay52 »

Edge100x wrote:The KB is adopted from their documentation, which leaves something to be desired right now. It's definitely a work in progress, but we're doing our best to keep it up to date with corrected information as we receive it.

Ok I've been experimenting some more, using "CTF" in your "LevelRotation.xml" results in the Game Type: "Capture The Relay", a work in progress...
Clay52
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Clay52 »

Clay52 wrote:

Ok I've been experimenting some more, using "CTF" in your "LevelRotation.xml" results in the Game Type: "Capture The Relay", but I'm not entirely sure why they call it that but oh well a work in progress :roll: ...
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Nod, it sounds like it's just displaying something different in the client.
Clay52
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Clay52 »

Edge100x wrote:Nod, it sounds like it's just displaying something different in the client.
I got on my server and it is some sort of relay device, not a flag :P
Clay52
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Clay52 »

Clay52 wrote:
Edge100x wrote:Nod, it sounds like it's just displaying something different in the client.
I got on my server and it is some sort of relay device, not a flag. It is a lot of fun though I will say :P
Clay52
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Clay52 »

You do a lot of hoofin' that's for sure oof!
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

:)