Clay52
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

New Crytek Crysis 2 admin tool released

Post by Clay52 »

See it discussed here:

http://www.mycrysis.com/forums/viewtopi ... ilit=c2eai

it requires both http and game port but I'm not sure which is which from the info given...
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Re: New Crytek Crysis 2 admin tool released

Post by TimeX »

Right now we are using 64100 for XML-RPC, though that may change for future installs. The game port should be the port for your game server that you join with.

If these values don't seem to work, please open a help request and we can verify what you server is using.
TimeX
Clay52
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Clay52 »

TimeX wrote:Right now we are using 64100 for XML-RPC, though that may change for future installs. The game port should be the port for your game server that you join with.

If these values don't seem to work, please open a help request and we can verify what you server is using.
Well I got it to connect now but oddly it doesn't show anything for "players" or "status", buggy app or ideas?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

It's so new that it's likely to be buggy in some ways. I have not had a chance to look at it myself yet.
Clay52
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Clay52 »

Edge100x wrote:It's so new that it's likely to be buggy in some ways. I have not had a chance to look at it myself yet.
John, you will always have my business for life but my experiences with trying to admin Crysis 2 have been abysmal to say the least with the large scale hacking going on and such and is THE reason I will not be renewing my 3 servers for Cry 2 regretfully.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

They really do need to fix their ban system. Having bans erased by a server restart and no way to unban (apart from that) makes it a bit of a joke.

I'll remind them of this.
Clay52
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Clay52 »

Edge100x wrote:They really do need to fix their ban system. Having bans erased by a server restart and no way to unban (apart from that) makes it a bit of a joke.

I'll remind them of this.
Edge, I'm amazed at your patience with all of this, truly impressive and is appreciated more than you'll ever know my friend.
Clay52
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Clay52 »

On the upside lately, I've converted my 3 Crysis 2 servers to a 24/7 Lighthouse format and as I write they are and have been full nearly 100% of the time.
Clay52
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Clay52 »

I've been giving high pingers the boot on n off all morning and it appears if you do so too many times, the server will dump everyone still.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Uck, that's not good to hear.
Clay52
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Clay52 »

Edge100x wrote:Uck, that's not good to hear.
It's rare but it's been good tho lately, just once in a great while it'll happen. On another note, saw that you posted to a new version of this tool, works much better but one annoying feature that's missing is saving profiles, I'll send a msg to the author on it.