Crysis 2 Map Rotation

CactusJab
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Crysis 2 Map Rotation

Post by CactusJab »

i was unable to find a topic:
i would like to create a server that is 24/7 1 or 2 maps only as opposed to the random all map rotation.
or even just change the order at a later time.
if while in the file manager and the Level rotation.xml
if this is possible can you give me a sample text or what it may look like...

thank you for your time
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Crysis 2 Map Rotation

Post by Edge100x »

By using a levelrotation of "Custom", you can specify any list of maps that you would like. As long as you use a variant other than "Custom", the server will also be ranked. We give an example of this here: http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/viewto ... =64&t=5145
CactusJab
A regular
A regular

Post by CactusJab »

So, if i want to have a ranked server, i can not edit or change teh amp rotation?

how about KILLcam feature. that must be the single worst thing about crysis is the KillCam. so if there is a way to turn Kill Cam off, i'll hazard a guess and assume it is also a requirement of a Ranked server? cant turn it off?
CactusJab
A regular
A regular

Post by CactusJab »

THE* Map* :oops:

sorry
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

CactusJab wrote:So, if i want to have a ranked server, i can not edit or change teh amp rotation?
No, you can change the map rotation, as I said. The post that I linked describes how to do this.
how about KILLcam feature. that must be the single worst thing about crysis is the KillCam. so if there is a way to turn Kill Cam off, i'll hazard a guess and assume it is also a requirement of a Ranked server? cant turn it off?
To turn off killcam, you would need to run a "Custom" game mode, which would also make your server unranked. That post talks about this, as well, and includes a list of every variable that you can't adjust without removing ranking.