Crysis 3 Custom Map Rotation

gtovey
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Crysis 3 Custom Map Rotation

Post by gtovey »

I seem to be missing something here, when I select "Custom" from the playlist drop down I receive this error message "You chose an invalid mode, so it was changed to TDM." Uploading a custom LevelRotation.xml file through File Manager does not work either. What is the correct process?
preditor42
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Crysis 3 Custom Map Rotation

Post by preditor42 »

Same problem her. I sent in a support ticket and thy said they think it's on EA's end however I had someone tell me they were on a server that ran all typed of modes on it. I'm waiting as well.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

"You chose an invalid mode, so it was changed to TDM." was a problem with our page that has now been fixed. In terms of your problem with an uploaded file also not working, can you provide a copy of what you put on?
preditor42
New to forums
New to forums

Post by preditor42 »

OK thanks. It's working now. Crossing my fingers that reserved slots will work to :)
eyevan01
New to forums
New to forums

Post by eyevan01 »

I had the same issue and I was able to solve it.

What I discovered was that when you edit the loadrotation.xml and save it, that overwrites the "easy setup" configurations. So, you don't need to go back to the "easy setup" and choose "custom" from the drop down list, it is already using your custom loadrotation.xml.
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Post by TimeX »

I think you mean levelrotation.xml, but what you said about the "Easy setup" page is correct. The option on that page reads and writes to the levelrotation.xml file, it is just an easier way to adjust the file.
TimeX
eyevan01
New to forums
New to forums

Post by eyevan01 »

TimeX wrote:I think you mean levelrotation.xml, but what you said about the "Easy setup" page is correct. The option on that page reads and writes to the levelrotation.xml file, it is just an easier way to adjust the file.
yes, I did mean levelrotation.xml